Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's A Jungle Out There! Baby Shower

My husband's little brother and his wife were in town for the holidays from N.Y. (they are stationed there and fly and work on helicopters for the army) and My mother in law and I decided she needed a baby shower while all the family was in town for the holidays. Much to her chagrin I threw together a party for her (sans games...we both hate them) The party was based on her love for travel and giraffes ;)
      Wreath read "Baby Shower" on Wood circles over felt flowers with travel sticker letters on each cut out
                              Antiqued metal signs place on branches to spell out "Arend" the baby's name, my husband's middle name and his grandfather's first name
                               


Boston cream cupcakes and a giraffe cake were all she really wanted!








No comments:

Post a Comment